Led By Prof. Anubha Gupta
SBILab focuses on Signal Processing areas including applications of Wavelet Transforms, Machine (Deep) Learning, and Compressed Sensing, Sparse Reconstruction, fMRI/EEG/MRI/DTI Signal and Image Processing, Genomics Signal Processing, Signal Processing for Communication Engineering, and RF Energy Harvesting.
Collaborators are welcomed from Academia/Industry. Kindly contact Prof. Anubha Gupta(email@example.com) for further details.
FDP Program on EEG analysis and allied technologies (1-5 July 2019)
This program is an intensive five-day workshop providing the participants with the foundational knowledge in the widely used neuroimaging technique called Electroencephalography (EEG) and the upcoming related areas. It is tailored to gain insights into the basics of acquiring, processing and analyzing EEG signals along with a brief introduction of other physiological signals and neuroimaging techniques. This summer school will have talks by prominent researchers, clinical experts, and industry professionals to discuss the at-present researches and applications in allied topics such as brain mapping, wearables, public health, and assistive robotics. All teaching modules are accompanied by hands-on sessions and demonstrations. The hands-on session focuses on EEG-related techniques with a step-by-step tutorial for getting started with neuroimaging tools like EEGLAB, BCT, and MATLAB.
Audience: This summer school is targeted towards students, researchers, and professionals interested in learning about EEG.
For more information and registrations please visit our FDP Program portal.
Workshop on Deep Learning by Mathworks
A follow-up two days workshop on deep learning will also be conducted by Mathworks on 10th and 11th July 2019 at IIIT-Delhi campus. This follow-up workshop may benefit participants who would like to get started with deep learning in EEG signal processing. Students willing to collaborate in DL in EEG/fMRI signal processing with SBILab may find it useful to attend both the events (i.e. The FDP Program on EEG analysis and allied technologies and Workshop on Deep Learning by Mathworks).
Audience: Currently the workshop is open for only IIITD students.
A detailed schedule is available here.
Available Ph.D. Positions
1) One PhD position is available under rolling admission in SBILab, Deptt. of ECE, IIIT Delhi in the area of medical cancer imaging. The work requires building deep learning based architectures for image segmentation, stain normalization, and cell classification. SBILab recently ran a medical imaging challenge at IEEE ISBI 2019 conference in Italy. Meritorious students interested to pursue full time PhD position are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 15, 2019. The essential qualification are- M.Tech/M.E. in ECE/CSE/or related fields. Meritorious B.Tech students can also apply for the same. It is essential for the candidate to have cleared at least one national level examination of GATE/CSIR-UGC Net or similar. Details are available here.
2) A Ph.D. position is available for a motivated student, in the area of "Deep Learning in Education Technologies". The work will be in collaboration with Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Interested students especially with Ph.D. fellowships by CSIR, UGC JRF or DST-Inspire are strongly encouraged to apply. Please apply by submitting your detailed CV to email@example.com.
SBILab in collaboration with AIIMS, New-Delhi has released three medical imaging datasets:
1) C-NMC 2019 Dataset (also used for ISBI-2019 challenge organized by SBILab)
2) MiMM_SBILab Dataset: Microscspic Images of Multiple Myeloma Cancer
3) SN-AM Dataset: White Blood cancer dataset of B-ALL and MM for stain normalization
The datasets are publicly available at The Cancer Imaging Archive (TCIA). A detailed description of the datasets are available under Resources.