- Codes Released : Codes for the following papers have been released.
(a) Priya Aggrawal and Anubha Gupta, "Multivariate Graph Learning for Detecting Aberrant Connectivity of Dynamic Brain Networks in Autism", Medical Image Analysis, vol. 56, pp. 11-25. Link to the code .
(b) Priya Aggrawal and Anubha Gupta, "Group-Fused Multivariate Regression Modeling for Group-Level Brain Networks", Neurocomputing, vol. 363, pp.140-148. Link to the code .
- Code Released : Code for the below paper has been released. Here is the link to the code
Naushad Ansari and Anubha Gupta, "WNC-ECGlet: Weighted non-convex minimization based reconstruction of compressively transmitted ECG using ECGlet", Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, vol 49, pp. 1-13, 2019.
- Prof. Dimitri Van De Ville, Professor of Bioengineering Institute of Bioengineering, EPFL & Professor, Dept. of Radiology & Medical, Informatics, University of Geneva, Switzerland delivered a talk on the Topic “Graph Signal Processing for Human Neuroimaging: Signals & Graphs Meet Activity & Anatomy" on 16th December 2019 at IIIT-Delhi.
- Prof. Matti Latva-aho, Director for 6G Flagship, University of Oulu, Finland, delivered a talk on the topic "Key drivers and research challenges for 6G" on 12th December 2019 at IIIT-Delhi. In his talk, he emphasized that as 5G research is maturing towards a global standard, the research community must focus on the development of beyond-5G solutions and 2030 era, i.e. 6G.
- Prof. Gaurav Sharma, professor in the Departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Biostatistics and Computational Biology, and a Distinguished Researcher in Center of Excellence in Data Science (CoE) at the Goergen Institute for Data Science at the University of Rochester, delivered a talk on the topic "Set Theoretic Feasibility and Optimality Frameworks for Data Hiding and Privacy" on 10th December 2019 @ IIIT-Delhi.
- Ekansh Sareen of graduating B.Tech batch of 2019 @IIITD has been awarded gold medal for best B.Tech project (research track) for his work titled “Studying functional brain network from dry electrode EEG set during music and resting state in neurodevelopmental disorders” with Dr. Anubha Gupta.
- Dr. Anubha Gupta has been promoted to the rank of Professor. Heartily congratulations to Dr. Anubha Gupta and best wishes for future endeavors.
- Dr. Anubha Gupta and Akanksha Farswan received the "Education Innovation Award" at ICASSP-19, Brighton for their paper titled "Rethinking Teaching Practices for Signal Processing Education" [Link]
We are pleased to announce that the selected papers of our ISBI-2019 challenge, ‘C-NMC: Classification of Normal vs Malignant Cells in B-ALL White Blood Cancer Microscopic Images,’ will be published in the Springer Proceedings titled, ‘ISBI 2019 C-NMC challenge: Classification in Cancer Cell Imaging.’ This proceeding is exclusively for the papers accepted through our ISBI-2019 challenge. It provides the participants a dedicated platform to showcase their contributions towards solving a challenging medical problem. Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the challenge and tap this opportunity.
Dr. Anubha Gupta has been elected as Chair to IEEE SPS Society Delhi Chapter for the year 2019.
Dr. Anubha Gupta, IIIT-D and Dr. Vimal Bhatia, IIT Indore will be jointly delivering a tutorial on "Deep learning and its Applications to Wireless Communications" at IEEE ANTS Conference to be held December 2018. [Details].
We won second position in student research competition (SRC), ACM Mobicom core A* conference for poster entitled 'Sparse signal recovery and energy harvesting for potential 5G applications', authored by Neha Jain, Vivek Ashok Bohara and Anubha Gupta.
We are delighted to announce that our challenge titled “Classification of Normal versus Malignant Cells in B-ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia)” has been accepted for hosting at IEEE International Symposium for Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2019.
The challenge is starting on Nov 10, 2018. For more information or to participate in the challenge visit our challenge portal.
Dr. Naushad Ansari has joined as Post-Doctoral fellow at NTU Singapore in April 2018.
Naushad Ansari is first graduated student of SBILab. He successfully defended his Ph.D. on March 21, 2018.
- Dilnashin Anwar received best paper runner-up award at International Conference on COMmunication Systems & NETworkS (COMSNETS)- NetHealth WS, Bangaluru for the paper "Use of Portable EEG Sensors to Detect Meditation."
Dr. Anubha Gupta conducted a GIAN course (sponsored by MHRD) on the topic, "Principal Components
Analysis (PCA) and Robust PCA for Modern Datasets: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications", from 18th to 22nd December, 2017.
For more information, please visit GIAN@IIITD.
Dr. Anubha Gupta is selected to serve as Associate Editor for IEEE Access in Sep, 2017.
Dr. Anubha Gupta (along with Dr. Namrata Vaswani, ISU and Dr. Selin Aviyente,
MSU) is organizing a 2-day dedicated symposium on "Big Data Analysis
and Challenges in Medical Imaging" in IEEE GlobalSip 2016 conference to
be held in Washington DC, USA from Dec. 7 - 9, 2016. The deadline is
June 5, 2016. Please refer to Link.
Dr. Anubha Gupta has been elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior member.
Neha Jain was awarded best poster award honorable mention in Comsnet 2016, Bangalore.
Dr. Anubha Gupta recently hosted a luncheon for signal processing
professionals on Dec. 14, 2015 during the IEEE SPS Society's flagship
conference GlobalSIP 2015 in Orlando, USA. (Link)
Two papers from SBILab got accepted in Core A* conference DCC-2016.
Dr. Anubha Gupta has been elected as Vice Chair to IEEE SPS Society Delhi Chapter for the year 2015-2016.