This is final phase dataset for C-NMC 2019 challenge.
Please cite the following papers if you use this dataset for any research work:
- Anubha Gupta, Rahul Duggal, Ritu Gupta, Lalit Kumar, Nisarg Thakkar, and Devprakash Satpathy, “GCTI-SN: Geometry-Inspired Chemical and Tissue Invariant Stain Normalization of Microscopic Medical Images,”, under review.
- Ritu Gupta, Pramit Mallick, Rahul Duggal, Anubha Gupta, and Ojaswa Sharma, "Stain Color Normalization and Segmentation of Plasma Cells in Microscopic Images as a Prelude to Development of Computer Assisted Automated Disease Diagnostic Tool in Multiple Myeloma," 16th International Myeloma Workshop (IMW), India, March 2017.
- Rahul Duggal, Anubha Gupta, Ritu Gupta, Manya Wadhwa, and Chirag Ahuja, “Overlapping Cell Nuclei Segmentation in Microscopic Images UsingDeep Belief Networks,” Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP), India, December 2016.
- Rahul Duggal, Anubha Gupta, and Ritu Gupta, “Segmentation of overlapping/touching white blood cell nuclei using artificial neural networks,” CME Series on Hemato-Oncopathology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India, July 2016.
- Rahul Duggal, Anubha Gupta, Ritu Gupta, and Pramit Mallick, "SD-Layer: Stain Deconvolutional Layer for CNNs in Medical Microscopic Imaging," In: Descoteaux M., Maier-Hein L., Franz A., Jannin P., Collins D., Duchesne S. (eds) Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention − MICCAI 2017, MICCAI 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Part III, LNCS 10435, pp. 435–443. Springer, Cham. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-66179-7_50.
We are pleased to announce that the selected papers of our ISBI-2019 challenge, ‘C-NMC: Classification of Normal vs Malignant Cells in B-ALL White Blood Cancer Microscopic Images,’ will be published in the Springer Proceedings titled, ‘ISBI 2019 C-NMC challenge: Classification in Cancer Cell Imaging.’ This proceeding is exclusively for the papers accepted through our ISBI-2019 challenge. It provides the participants a dedicated platform to showcase their contributions towards solving a challenging medical problem. Participants are encouraged to actively participate in the challenge and tap this opportunity.
Please note that only two submissions/individual (team) are allowed.
Please visit this link to download the dataset.